Purchasing domain names

IT.com

ritchie

So I came across this link and I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. The site talks about unlimited web space and the ability to create unlimited emails. In my opinion, the word 'cheap' is often overrated and so I'd rather look at quality over cost. You have to get value for anything you spend your money on folks!

CrazyDomains is a large registrar. They have .com.au .com and others If they have the right price for you then they would be safe. I do not use them but I have heard good things about them from other domainers

I have heard a lot of good things about them as well. The site talks about best prices on domain registration and instant approvals. Has someone had any experience with this site?

Haven't heard of it, but try researching on general stuff like up-time, hardware, user reviews, customer service and how fast they deal with issues and such before considering if it's the right thing for you

The only problem is that companies will offer you the moon to get you to sign up. Which isn't a problem in and of itself because that's how most companies attract new customers. But when your time is up and you need to renew, the rates will rise and the customer service often falls. And it's not always easy to switch to someone else. I haven't used CrazyDomains so they could be different, but I've had that problem with GoDaddy and Bluehost.

Very true @Domainant and that's the reason most people don't just go with what they read online. You stand a better chance of getting a good deal if you look for honest reviews from real customers (past and/or present).

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom