Purchaseing a domain

Discussion in 'General Indian Domain Name Discussion' started by attagirl, Oct 22, 2008.

1. attagirl

attagirl New Member

Where is the best place to purchase a domain? How much should a person look at spending? Does hosting plans come with it?

2. Jessy

Jessy New Member

3. RaghavK

RaghavK New Member

search on any search engine and you will come across hundreds of them..you can also try searching for a local provider..

4. attagirl

attagirl New Member

So then it is not really any different then other domain name purchases right. I thought that there were specific regulations that governed certain types of domain names such as this.

5. Ceres

Ceres New Member

6. Mice

Mice New Member

I've heard a few good things about the site Jessy mentioned (indomains.net), but I haven't used them personally. I am just starting my voyage into domain marketing research different from .com/.net/.org, so I haven't done any business with any .in registrars as of now.

7. RaghavK

RaghavK New Member

In a nutshell, you can register any name on the Internet if you want (provided its available ;))..all you need to do is search for a good provider and register the domain..hosting however is something which has a lot of options..right from being free to being paid..I would suggest you to do some good reading if you are serious about entering this industry