Purchaseing a domain

IT.com

attagirl

Where is the best place to purchase a domain? How much should a person look at spending? Does hosting plans come with it?

search on any search engine and you will come across hundreds of them..you can also try searching for a local provider..

So then it is not really any different then other domain name purchases right. I thought that there were specific regulations that governed certain types of domain names such as this.

I've heard a few good things about the site Jessy mentioned (indomains.net), but I haven't used them personally. I am just starting my voyage into domain marketing research different from .com/.net/.org, so I haven't done any business with any .in registrars as of now.

In a nutshell, you can register any name on the Internet if you want (provided its available ;))..all you need to do is search for a good provider and register the domain..hosting however is something which has a lot of options..right from being free to being paid..I would suggest you to do some good reading if you are serious about entering this industry

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom