Public grievances.

IT.com

sanju123

If your boss assigns you to deal with public grievances, it is going to be tough job. The most tip that has to be taken care of is that listen to the client with all patience even an apology should come after the complaint is over.I think it is quite true...this happens with me to. My outburst has to finish only then something from the other person.

Yes, it's never a nice job but some poor soul has to deal with such public grievances. ;)

I'd listen to the complaint, apologise that they are upset by it, and try to come up with some kind of resolution.

A long time ago, I worked at a restaurant. If a customer complained about something, we were told to apologise, offer a free dessert or not charge them for the meal/part of the meal. The restaurant would write it off as a public relations expense. Hopefully, the customer would return to the restaurant on another occasion.

I wish I visited such a place where expenses could be waived off over a complaint- a free dessert would taste lovely and above all if everything goes free nothing like it.

My guess is that the restaurant thought too many unhappy customers would lead to business declining!

I am sure many businesses do this kind of thing. For example, just the other day I went to the cinema with my son and we were given free cinema tickets for our next movie. This was because the self-service ticket machine was faulty and there were long queues. Most people stopped complaining once they knew they would receive the free cinema passes.

Ceres this is true restaurants and hotel industry get bad name if lot of complaints are there.This all leads to down fall of the setup.

So, actually you are in customer service. I have had jobs in that field, and it is a very disagreeable profession. To listen to other peoples grievances for seven hours a day. Unless you really love helping people it can become unbearable.

So, actually you are in customer service. I have had jobs in that field, and it is a very disagreeable profession. To listen to other peoples grievances for seven hours a day. Unless you really love helping people it can become unbearable.

That's not the kind of job I'd enjoy doing on a full-time basis. Doing that seven days a week, you would come across a lot of negative emotions which can be very draining.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom