Property Name

IT.com
Lol - how silly of them to have such a long name for their capital city. By that logic NewYorkRealEstate.com (which is one letter shorter) should sell for around $60 !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd estimate its wholesale value at mid-$xx.

It's a good name, but it's a lot harder to find an end user for these geo type domains, as they are pretty specific. So, a domainer would need to discount the value appropriately to reflect this.

Its way too big. I personally would not prefer big domains at all and I can buy such a domain if needed, for nearly $10. Nothing more. Its actually the usual cost of a domain.

Please approach DLF - www.DLF.in

They are flush with cash after their record-breaking real estate IPO last year:

"Welcome to DLF Building India- The DLF group is a leading real estate developer based in New Delhi, India. The group has over 224 million sq. ft. of development, including existing ...

DLF "

The DLF group is a leading real estate developer in India. The group has over 224 million sq. ft. of existing development and 748 million sq. ft. of planned projects. DLF is committed to quality, trust and customer sensitivity, and deliver on promises with agility, financial prudence and in tune with the highest global standards. The company has also entered into several strategic alliances with global industry leaders.

The core business traditionally has been into three prime divisions: Homes, Offices and Shopping Malls. To these DLF has added three more divisions: Hotels, Infrastructure and SEZs.

Thanks,
Andy

Contrary to what anyone belives the domain name in question actually has a good price. I would put the domain in the low XXX to mod XXX. It's a real estate name and the name itself put together with the words will yield a nice rank in the search engine.

I would develop the domain name and then look for a buyer.:cool:

Although it is somewhat awkward looking, I would think that it would be an easier search when the domain name is straight forward like that. I like it and can definitely see value in it!

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom