Promotional Tweets - win win - my style - please comment

IT.com

nametrader

Banned
Hello,

I did a promotional tweet a while ago, it opens up another option to promote our businesses on Twitter.

Please have a look

Criticize, comment or appreciate whatever it is we are good :)

Feel free to share in your methods. BTW I am starting a new life with my new company, I will update you guys with everything that happens from this point on into the future.

I will LOG my journey, methods & techniques used and other tips as I go. Have Fun.

Regards,
Nanda.

Hello,

I did a promotional tweet a while ago, it opens up another option to promote our businesses on Twitter.

Please have a look

Criticize, comment or appreciate whatever it is we are good :)

Feel free to share in your methods. BTW I am starting a new life with my new company, I will update you guys with everything that happens from this point on into the future.

I will LOG my journey, methods & techniques used and other tips as I go. Have Fun.

Regards,
Nanda.

oh that's good news...all the very best all through your journey..!

Thanks for the wishes, but I will appreciate if you have a look at what's being done and critic on it. I don't think I get it right always & I always appreciate constructive feedback. If I tell you the stupid things I did in LIFE you will laugh for an hour nonstop :)

Thanks,
Nanda.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom