Process for hiring SEO expert

IT.com

Kaitlin

Banned
If I have tried for years to get my site to rank on the first page of the major search engines and failed, wouldn't it be time to bring in an expert to help me with this? And if so, how would one go about finding said person?

It would be a good idea to bring in someone to help with this. If you have friends who are in the same business as you are in, you can rely on their referrals.

Its a trial and error process. Ask for what they have ranked in the past. For us, we have ranked blogging.co.in for the keyword "blogging" on google.co.in page 3

If they are able to rank single word competitive keywords well, ask them to help you quickly rank a few long tail keywords. If they do that, give them money keywords. If they don't, drop them and search for someone else.

If you have been waiting for years, then yes, bring in a professional. That is a long time to wait. Have you tried switching up the keywords in the past?

Does ranking on Google page three help with getting traffic for your websites? I have always read that you have to be on the first page if you want to see any real results...

Does ranking on Google page three help with getting traffic for your websites? I have always read that you have to be on the first page if you want to see any real results...
I could be wrong but I have never really bothered with any websites that come after the first page. I would imagine that everybody uses the same criterion when using Google so yes, IMO, you had better be on the first page.

HI Kaitlin, No it doesn't help being on page three.. but you can't jump to page 1 directly and for single word competitive keywords its a slow ranking process. What I meant was that if someone can show you an improving rank for difficult to rank terms, then you should go with that vendor.

Oh, I understand now. Thanks you guys for the explanations. I think that I am ready to work with someone on this issue, and just as long as I will see consistent improvement on my site rankings, I will be happy.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom