Process and expenses to become a .in registrar

newregistrar

I am willing to start a domain business and wish to become a .in accredited registrar, I have less ideas about what kind of infrastructure is needed and what are fees regarding this, I can sun up following 3 things which I will need to perform:

1. Apply to .in registry for accredition,
2. Lease servers for EPP something protocal.
3. Buy a management software like logicboxes (or use an opensource alternative)

Please discuss if you know the correct and DIY way of it since I am doing it on my own and want to process everything in minimal and most cost effective manner.
I am also curious how many days the process takes altogether.

Rgds

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Nominet on rolling out the new .uk expiry process Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on the thought process of buying expired domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan ICANN rejects Emily Rose's attempt to overturn an UDRP decision using the Reconsideration process. Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Domain Sherpa Podcast: Amanda Waltz explains startup domain acquisition process Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese end user research process Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Chefmaster.com : Stylized trademark holder gets 1998 domain via the UDRP process Non-Indian Domains 0
Jeff Godaddy changes domain expiry process Registrars 0
domainking131 10 companies that rebranded and upgraded their domain name in the process Non-Indian Domains 0
K Process for hiring SEO expert Webmaster Forum 7
DomainSherpa Drop Catching Programming Expert on the Domain Name Expiration Process – With Chris Ambler The Lounge 0
domainking131 The Domain Name Transfer Process (video) The Lounge 0
domainventure net4.in transfer process General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
D UDRP Process Legal Issues and Dispute 2
ekal Indian Domainers: How does the process work for dropping domains? Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 16
domainking131 Domain names save 90% of ad expenses and add 15% to business success Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Tucows transitions to become a mobile services enabler, sells its mobile services customer base to DISH Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan ATTENTION REQUIRED !!! : Now page experience can become a ranking factor in Google search Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan The New York Times on how meaningless .ORG has become Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Damn!!! DotORG domains have rebranded and become more expensive Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan John Colascione:‘Pointless’ Concern Could Become Domain Investor ‘Reality’ in AU Top Level Domain Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Huh? Article predicts “Blockchain Domains” to become bigger asset class than .COM Resources 0
JulienJ How to Become a ‘Rockstar Domainer’ by Developing Your Own Domain Assets Development Options 0
domainking131 Winklevoss Twins Become First Official Bitcoin Billionaires Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Bitcoin ‘Will Not Become Legal’ In India Without ‘Monitoring,’ Says Chief Economist Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 .XYZ domains : When you sell domains at $0.01 you become a spam enabler New GTLDs 2
domainking131 India rises past the US to become the internet's second biggest user Business and Economy 1
Md.Azmathullah What happens when King and Queen become QingKueen.com? Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 On Monday, Google will become Alphabet on NASDAQ Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 It's disturbingly easy to become a hacker millionaire The Lounge 0
DNJournal.com New DNJ Sales Report: Biggest Sale in 5 Years & Another That May Become Highest Ever The Lounge 0
domainking131 Could Holiday.com become the most expensive domain ever? Non-Indian Domains 0
C How an inactive 'A' record at Mitsu or Reseller club will become active General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
DNJournal.com How a 10-Year Journey Helped 2-Year-Old Company Become a Domain Monetization Darling The Lounge 0
D Become a Domain Reseller - A Special Offer for Inforum Members For Sale / Advertising 6
D Become a Domain Reseller for FREE - Cheap Prices, Free DNS & Privacy. For Sale / Advertising 0
R Become Domain Reseller and earn profits. For Sale / Advertising 3
R Become Part of NIXI Fellowship Programme General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
P ICANN under Scanner - Domain Prices may become affordable someday... Non-Indian Domains 0
A Once the LLL.in are all gone, will LLL.co.in become more valuable? LLL.in and LLL.co.in 9