Problems with PayPal India?

IT.com

Ceres

Has anyone had a recent payment reversed by PayPal India? According to an article on Pluggd.in, Paypal India is currently suspending all personal payments to and from India:

Your payment of xxx has been sent back to the sender of the payment. We reversed this payment because we have stopped allowing personal payments to be sent to or from India.
I've read other articles confirming that this is also happening to other people. PayPal India just states that it's trying to resolve the issue ASAP.

Does anyone know why PayPal is currently stopping these personal payments? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
do not make any sense to reverse. they can cut the fee and take .

full of idiots in paypal support who reply same automated reply to all questions.

if clients are good they can resend otherwise they are screwed

Does anyone know why PayPal is currently stopping these personal payments?

eve their support team don't know this issue properly :D

Almost every indian paypal user getting this problem since 1 week, i have got 2 payments reversed, and they took fees for that :( and there is also a withdrwal problem with paypal, i did some $$$ withdrawal on 27th Jan and till now i have not got thta amount credited into my bank :(

I dont know what to do now, and dont know when this problem will be resolved by paypal

onemorepixel yeah those noobs reversing all transactions blindly but it may solved in tuesday. lets hope . my one withdraw also not completed (jan 29th ) :(

avoid taking money from unknowns until this fixed

yea, lets hope this solves asap...

onemorepixel yeah those noobs reversing all transactions blindly but it may solved in tuesday. lets hope . my one withdraw also not completed (jan 29th ) :(

avoid taking money from unknowns until this fixed

Here's an update on the PayPal saga.

It will take at least a few months (yes months) before personal payments are no longer suspended. Apparently, PayPal has to deal with regulators... someone, cut the red tape please. :eek:

The only 'good news' is that local bank withdrawals should be available within the next few days. Also, reversed payments are being restored.

Well i face a different problem in paypal .It makes my customer do double payment and because of which i have to refund their money through paypal for which i have to pay a fee to paypal.This is happening very often.

PayPal stopped paying Indian websites

PayPal has stopped payment through its account to indian websites.They can deposit there money in Paypal but could not withdraw it.My 2-3 Lakh Rs would be stuck in their account.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom