Pricing comparison of general customer and reseller account at Mitsu

IT.com

Rajat

Country flag
Considering .com and .in Price
General Customer Price:
When you directly buy using debit card (When No fund deposit).
.com Price = Rs 499.00 + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs 560.68 approximately
.in Price = Rs 425.00 + 12.36% Service Tax = Rs 477.53 approximately

Reseller Price:
.com Price = Rs 489.00 + 12.36% Service Tax + 3% (When you deposit fund) = Rs 566.22 approximately
.in Price = Rs 415.00 + 12.36% Service Tax + 3% (When you deposit fund) = Rs 480.28 approximately

I think I did a mistake for going for a Reseller account.
Here I pay the amount before. But I have to pay more than a general customer.
In this case I have to pay extra Rs 5+ for each .com domain

I think next time, I'll go back to my old Mitsu Customer Account from Mitsu Reseller Account.

Thanks for pointing this issue but on checking the details we found the following (APPLICABLE ON INDIAN CUSTOMER / RESELLER):

1. In Mitsu we have larger customer base then the reseller base and we want to keep our pricing as low as possible for our customer that is why you are not finding our reseller pricing very lucrative at base slabs.

2. But in reseller set up if you go on higher slabs you will find our pricing low in comparision with customer pricing.

3. Our majority of resellers (90%) fund their reseller account by transferring money directly in our Bank accounts in ICICI, HDFC and BOA by way of NEFT or cheque deposit and this way they save 3% gateway charges. Our resellers save money on even at our base slabs by transferring Money directly.

We strongly advice all our reseller account holder to deposit money directly in our account so you get competative price.

Secondly Our customers and resellers who are located outside India are not charged any service tax so for them pricing are very low.

Please contact Mitsu billing team for any further query to save on domain names pricing and service tax issue, our USA , CANADA and Germany based resellers and customers are saving a lot by direct deposit and competative pricing.

We have observe that some other domain name registrars are not charging any service tax to their Indian resellers as their business base is shifted to out of India, BUT WE WANT TO INFORM THAT AS A INDIAN CUSTOMER OR RESELLER IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PAY TAXES ON IMPORT OF SERVICES , YOU CANNOT AVOID TAXES IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN INDIA.

Please refer this pinned article to clear this issue http://www.inforum.in/general-indian-domain-name-discussion/11558-service-tax-domain-names-india.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you have the best price for .in domain names.
I was going back to my old Mitsu Customer Account from Mitsu Reseller Account.
But I think as I'm going to get a ICICI/HDFC bank account for my Credit Card purpose, I can save 3% by funding directly in future.
Actually I created the reseller account to save few bulks on domains, as the pricing was different at that time.

Thanks for clearing out.

If you are Indian reseller you need to pay taxes on services you purchased from out of India company and in that case even INR 10 lacs limits are also not applicable , you need to pay tax as soon as you buy any services. Please contact your CA and ask them about the import of services and process to pay the double taxes ?

I know you have the best price for .in domain names.
I was going back to my old Mitsu Customer Account from Mitsu Reseller Account.
But I think as I'm going to get a ICICI/HDFC bank account for my Credit Card purpose, I can save 3% by funding directly in future.
Actually I created the reseller account to save few bulks on domains, as the pricing was different at that time.

Thanks for clearing out.

If you are Indian reseller you need to pay taxes on services you purchased from out of India company and in that case even INR 10 lacs limits are also not applicable , you need to pay tax as soon as you buy any services. Please contact your CA and ask them about the import of services and process to pay the double taxes ?
But I hate this Govt. who imposes taxes again and again on all products and services.
I hope we'll get another new Govt. from next election. But it will be too late.

You are right , same will really hurt industry but wait we suggested registry to give some relief to Indian buyers as they have to pay taxes... let us see what happen ?

But I hate this Govt. who imposes taxes again and again on all products and services.
I hope we'll get another new Govt. from next election. But it will be too late.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom