Price Guide Like Naaptol.com - Need Help

IT.com

daddybear

I want to develop an Indian price guide similar to naaptol.com on one of my premium .in domains. Can someone please suggest a ready script or a simple way to develop such a site? I really need your help here.

Also, if anyone here would be willing to build it for me at a low cost, I am open to that as well.

Thanks!

Building a comparison site is the easy part...the problem is with the low IPR rates in India (~7%), and Indians unwillingness to share their credit card / payment information online.

How are you planning to get the info from merchants - are you planning to scrape other sites or are you looking for data feed integration ?

Here's an interesting post from ekdo3 in reference to comparison shopping in India.

What domain are you planning on using. I may have some excellent .in options for ya. Hit me up on PM if interested in discussing!

I want to develop an Indian price guide similar to naaptol.com on one of my premium .in domains. Can someone please suggest a ready script or a simple way to develop such a site? I really need your help here.

Also, if anyone here would be willing to build it for me at a low cost, I am open to that as well.

Thanks!

Hey daddybear - take a look at Price.in - Price Comparison India - India's price comparison guide

Instead of using existing ecommerce websites, it is better to use other sources for prices.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom