Premium Website For Sale

IT.com

eldo

Domain Name: Com,co.in

Active website since 2005.

I bought this name 2 years ago and started it all fresh.

From 2008. I receive atleast 100-150 registrations per week. I approve only a 10% of them. Currently have around 2200 members

You can see the Website directory. I have no fake members. All of em are real and are not made up for this sale.

Consider the unlimited opportunity with these domains.

stockmarket,com.co.in
money,com.co.in
shop,com.co.in etc.

You can create unlimited number of sub domains and develop them uniquely. All the sub-domains get pretty good ranking at google local results. I have tested this and people who have found this trick apply for sub-domains continuously at the site to get business leads.

The site is listed in DMOZ/GOOGLE directory. I have made no extra efforts for optimizing the site.

The currently provides
Choice of Domain
URL Cloaking/Masking
Path Forwarding
Optional WWW Prefix
Traffic Statistics
Meta Tags
Control Panel
Fast Activation
And..Free!..No Banner or Popups

Please email me at the Admin email in whois of the domain to send offers and ask questions.

Kindly don't lowball. I have paid a nice price for it and put a good investment on creating the site. It won't sell until a decent offer comes in. As this project was started by me for giving back something to the community i came from.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom