PPC Click Value Going Up

IT.com

ekaln

Over the last few months I've started to see an increase in the PPC value of Indian domains.

True, I still get my fair share of 4 or 5 cent clicks but a couple of times every day now I get a $1 click or more.

Anyone else seeing an upward trend?

Yes, I agree.

I believe that many companies are starting to target India and in-turn we're seeing a higher spend on India related keywords.
The biggest challenge that I see is the ppc fraud that comes from India- and there is a lot of it. If you can avoid traffic deemed as fraud, you'll see higher PPC.

Well, the United States PPC click value has been dropping like flies. The PPC value for most of my .com/.net... domains is at an all-time low right now.

JRBHosting said:
Well, the United States PPC click value has been dropping like flies. The PPC value for most of my .com/.net... domains is at an all-time low right now.

Same here in the UK, But lets hope that it's start to swing in our favour!!!

Is there a particular parking company that would serve .IN better?

I've noticed a lot of smaller/niche ppc companies enterting the Indian PPC market. I think there is room for another big player in the Indian PPC market, especially one that understands the culture better than wesern-based companies (ie. google/msn/yahoo).

If anyone does know of Indian PPC companies, please feel free to post a few of those.

It might be nice to have a list of those who are locally based and might be able to server up better ads.

I am suprised that one has not come on yet, Everyone is raving about .in i would have thought someone would have seen a great chance to get in first!!

I deal with Indian suppliers into the UK (auto industry) There really is a big buzz in India at the moment.

I am seeing $0.02 to 0.11 per click with DS on an LLL.in portfolio but the shear number of visitors and frequent clicks is great.
A Indian PPC company would do well.

I run quite a few city sites and see big regional differences.

Sites based the north and on the coast are paying much better than those inland and in the south.

Thats an interesting thing to say, PPC earnings are different based on geography...
- I will say that this shows a strong PPC market that is either quite established, or just breaking through. Either way, I think there is a lot of growth in the Indian PPC market, geo-based PPC results should only grow.

Yep - the Indian market is really fragmented - by language, by class, by region.

I'm sure differences will only increase as the economy grows.

Trying to determine the best "parking" place for my Indian names.

Gov.co.in gets 12/15000 per month and returns the lowest ppc at both Sedo and Namedrive.

Goverment.co.in with the same keywords generally gets the highest ppc of my Indian names. (Around 280)

I do see spikes with ppc occasionally going over 1.50 euro , but very much a rarity, mostly in the low o.o's.

SedoPro is going to be my next "ppc" tryout.

Hi Wot - welcome to INForum.in :)

I have a .in / co.in domain that gets around 10,000 uniques per month.

It produces 10 cents average PPC with Sedo, Namedrive and now a minisite, which is a little disappointing as its a purely financial domain name.

Keep us updated on SedoPro. I presume the best outcome might be with an Indian parking firm or just with patience as FishSEO mentioned - growth will come.

WOT I would say that the biggest factor is probably the source of the traffic.

GOV.co.in is probably from India
Government.co.in is probably for outside India.

I just had a single click on 'Leader.PK' from an Indian visitor (parked at Sedo) worth $1.14 for me !

I think this is a very good payout given that combination of extension, visitor source and parking company.

I know this is an Indian forum but thought I would expand our experiences - in fact many .pk visitors come from India.

Anyone else noticed this?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom