Powerful server with DDoS Protection?

SSDcension

Country flag
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try Gigapros.com web host. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Megheria

Country flag
Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them. GTHost.com is by far the best instant server hosting provider. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have shared and reseller accounts) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.

LightIan

Country flag
Would well recommend. Gigapros.com team offers nice dedicated hosting packages, this one I like the most:
Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores - Fully managed, 128 GB DDR4 RAM, 4 TB disk, 69/month.

Lovelycher

Country flag
I recommend Bullten.com budget server hosting to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
Customer service has been great, always someone to help. Haven't had any problems with security or downtime.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
Why not try Centohost.com EU servers?
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
HostSlick
Top Bottom