Powerful server with DDoS Protection?

Megheria

Country flag
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try GThost.com web host. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

LightIan

Country flag
These guys have been great. GThost.com instant server hosting loads fast and the service is impeccable.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

Lovelycher

Country flag
All I can say about GThost.com support is that they responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.

You can try their servers from 1 to 10 days starting from $5/day.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
As a good alternative, can also recommend QHoster.com web servers. They offer over 30 server locations.
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

SSDcension

Country flag
Highly recommend GThost.com instant servers to anyone (you can choose suitable server from a great list) ! It is a good ssd based storage web host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
momo002000
Top Bottom