Powerful Dedicated Servers?

SSDcension

Country flag
I need good dedicated server
With stable networking and good support.
Do you have any recommendation for that?
What are your views on QHoster.com or Gigapros.com dedicated server hosting solutions? Any feedbacks?
What host is better? Which one would you rather choose? Why?

Megheria

Country flag
I would like to say that Gigapros.com does offer a very good price for dedicated servers ($69/mo) and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
For example,
Intel Xeon E5 server with 6 CPU cores
Fully managed, 128 GB DDR4 RAM, 4 TB disck

LightIan

Country flag
I've been using QHoster.com for a long time, they're fantastic. I've already recommended this host to my friends.
They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.

Lovelycher

Country flag
I am really glad that my site is hosted by QHoster.com web host because they conquered this good rating when they have helped and solved some problems which occurred during the purchase and payment. All the time when I used support I got prompt and according replies. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with.

Bizbuzz

Country flag
Just widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers. I recommend GTHost.com dedicated servers to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites! Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gazaan uroz
Top Bottom