Post your lll.in domains value

IT.com

Rajat

Country flag
Post your lll.in domains value.
As all lll.in domains are registerd. Need to showcase them.
I recently get to know some lll.in domains sold for 300$ to 800$

well, i put my total lll.in portfolio's worth(if all names sell to an end user with a low to mid $xxx/name budget) currently at $70-$100K. Problem is no one will buy all names off me now for that amount. Upswing is that over time, that amount becomes more of a reality and price per name will increase over time. Definitely watching this whole lll.in game to see what happens.

each 200 $ per name I am worth $120 K of my LLL.in portfolio. Honestly I feel another 2 years has to go to see the minimum value of LLL.in coming 100 + $ , some of the meaningful names certainly worth low to high XXXX $

each 200 $ per name I am worth $120 K of my LLL.in portfolio. Honestly I feel another 2 years has to go to see the minimum value of LLL.in coming 100 + $ , some of the meaningful names certainly worth low to high XXXX $

so u have about 600 lll.ins? wow, if you can keep 90% of those names for another 3-4 years, i believe you will get alot of money out of them. $200/name is also on the slightly lower end of the scale(price wise),so use something between $300-$375(i have seen enough estimates and sales, and i know its realistically somewhere in there!lol).If you park your names, i hope you use above to triage your traffic....it can definitely make a difference.Hold onto the best ones, renew them out for several years,try and develop trafic names and hold out for a sale!

Last edited by a moderator:
Irrespective of how many you hold and what your perceived value may be they are all liabilities until that 'holy grail" comes along- the buyers!

And that can often be- a VERY long time.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom