Possible Directi Acquisition

IT.com
Interesting news! I wonder how it will affect customers who have their domains registered with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting to note that this deal was stuck almost a month before ....

Endurance International Files for IPO of Up to $400 Million - NASDAQ.com

Big news! Domain.com will spend up to $110 million to acquire Directi. This acquisition would close by the end of the year, provided Directi meets certain performance requirements. Domain.com will also help fund Radix Registry's gtld acquisitions:

http://domainincite.com/14423-domain-com-owner-files-for-400m-ipo-to-spend-110m-buying-directi

Interesting news! I wonder how it will affect customers who have their domains registered with them.

Good news for the registrars who are based outside the US.A lot of domainers do not want their domains with a US owned registrar. I know one at least !

Good news for the registrars who are based outside the US.A lot of domainers do not want their domains with a US owned registrar. I know one at least !
Why is it not advisable to keep domains with a US owned registrar

It appears only part of the business has been sold. I wonder how it will affect the customers of Resellerclub and BigRock?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom