Positive things in the life.

IT.com

vlada

Do you believe, as I do, that people are sent into your life to teach you something about yourself? I had a boss who pushed every one of my bad quality buttons and truly brought out the worst in me. I only stayed at that job for 2 months, and I am not proud of all the lessons I had to learn through it, but the experience has been a very positive thing in my life.

That is interesting, the best part of the whole episode is that you have a positive attitude, now there lies the whole crux. It is the way you look at the things and the way you take them in your life.My life has also tought me certain things a little harsher way.

Do you believe, as I do, that people are sent into your life to teach you something about yourself? I had a boss who pushed every one of my bad quality buttons and truly brought out the worst in me. I only stayed at that job for 2 months, and I am not proud of all the lessons I had to learn through it, but the experience has been a very positive thing in my life.
yes, i do believe on that. there are some people who we think don't deserve to be a part of us but then those people can help us bring out what we really are and also learn from them.

I guess everyone has a purpose. Bringing out the worst in you can bring out the best in you. It really depends on how your approach the situation. Think positive that's what I say.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom