Positive things in the life.

vlada

Do you believe, as I do, that people are sent into your life to teach you something about yourself? I had a boss who pushed every one of my bad quality buttons and truly brought out the worst in me. I only stayed at that job for 2 months, and I am not proud of all the lessons I had to learn through it, but the experience has been a very positive thing in my life.

sanju123

That is interesting, the best part of the whole episode is that you have a positive attitude, now there lies the whole crux. It is the way you look at the things and the way you take them in your life.My life has also tought me certain things a little harsher way.

Mei

Do you believe, as I do, that people are sent into your life to teach you something about yourself? I had a boss who pushed every one of my bad quality buttons and truly brought out the worst in me. I only stayed at that job for 2 months, and I am not proud of all the lessons I had to learn through it, but the experience has been a very positive thing in my life.
yes, i do believe on that. there are some people who we think don't deserve to be a part of us but then those people can help us bring out what we really are and also learn from them.

crimson

I guess everyone has a purpose. Bringing out the worst in you can bring out the best in you. It really depends on how your approach the situation. Think positive that's what I say.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Meet a creative agency shifting the tides toward positive change through their work on Wave.xyz New GTLDs 0
JulienJ .Com and .info maintained consistent positive growth in 2017 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 India less susceptible to external shocks, credit positive The Lounge 0
DNJournal.com Key Domain Sales Indicators Turn Positive in 2Q-2013 - $ Volume & Median Prices Rise Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Resetting the Table: TRAFFIC 2012 Caps a Year of Positive Change in the Show Game The Lounge 0
Digital Pandit With a $2 Million Angel Leading the Way Things Remain Heavenly in the Domain Aftermarket Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com With a $2 Million Angel Leading the Way Things Remain Heavenly in the Domain Aftermarket The Lounge 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton: Things to consider when pointing domains at one site Resources 0
Digital Pandit 6 Things You Can Do With DomainIQ Resources 0
Digital Pandit Chinese Domains : Things to learn from the sale of whollymoly.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Hasan Minhaj things : Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj registers TurboTaxSucksAss.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Bidding list for NamesCon Auction and other related things Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Importance of intangible things in domain investing Resources 0
Digital Pandit Interesting things about domain names in Japan Resources 0
Digital Pandit By Elliot Silver: 3 Things GoDaddy Should Do to Reassure Auction Customers Registrars 0
JulienJ Ad Revenue Down? Here’s the Latest Things That Could Be Affecting Your Revenue Marketing Your Website 0
J Xeroland.com - A brand to offer things for free while profiting from AdSense. Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 Bitcoin Scaling 101: A few things you should know about Bitcoin scaling Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 9 things most people don’t understand about SEO Webmaster Forum 4
domainking131 3 simple things you can do to get more inbound offers on your domain names Resources 0
domainking131 5 things Apple CEO Tim Cook said about India Business and Economy 3
domainking131 How did they hide their billions – Things you need to know about Panama Papers The Lounge 0
domainking131 10 Things I learned about Chinese Domain Buyers Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 7 things Domainers should do before the end of the year Non-Indian Domains 0
Webportal 5 Things you can do to Increase Sales & Customer Engagement for your E-Commerce Storefront Marketing Your Website 0
Webportal 7 Things You Must Know Before Setting up Software Company Webmaster Forum 5
domainking131 Amazon gets busy locking in domain names for Internet of things Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 A Must Read Interview with Kevin Fink on all things Flippa Non-Indian Domains 0
the_poet The Most Surprising Things About America According To An Indian International Student The Lounge 1
domainking131 Some of the things you need to know about Google Adwords Resources 0
CyberKing GoDaddy Hit With Another Trademark Infringement Suit - A Hint of Things to Come? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
L how about the domains related with the concept of internet of things Domain Appraisals 2
Ceres Strat.in - The WHY of Things Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
M Doing things yourself The Lounge 4
Digital Pandit Sold for $175,000 My.Life is now a successful meditation app New GTLDs 0
T What is Domain Parking and Domain Life Cycle in the Digital World? Parking 0
Digital Pandit Donuts gets $175,000 from the sale of my.life New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit You can hold domain names for life Resources 0
Digital Pandit Samsung gears up for CES 2020 launch of Neon.life New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Assurity Life Insurance Company lost UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ The Life, The Death and The Rebirth of the Industry of Domains The Lounge 0
domain investor Expatriate.life Domain - Ideal for Developing as Website External Auctions 1
DNJournal.com Adapt or Die: How Alan Dunn Embraced Change to Master Domains and Find a New Mission in Life The Lounge 0
domainking131 How to Negotiate as If Your Life Depended on It Resources 5
anquest GoFundMe.IN Sells@$3.5K, Authentic.LIFE $2.5K, Shop.TRAINING EUR 2K (appx. $2.3K), SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
techno Virtual Life - Top VR Domain For Sale 1
DNJournal.com A Walking Miracle: After Getting a Second Chance at Life Richard Lau is Determined to Give Back The Lounge 0
anquest Anmol.IN Sells @ $1.1K, 988.XYZ $3K, Robots.LIFE $2.5K, 888.LINK GBP 1,888 (appx. $2.8K), SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
anquest Simple.CHAT / SportWetten.CLUB Sell For €2,999 (appx. US$3,329) Each | APP.LIFE $1,310 New GTLDs 0
CyberKing Domain Name Life cycle explained! Webmaster Forum 0