Popups from newsprofin, yourtemplatefinder.com

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
I am getting popups from newsprofin, yourtemplatefinder.com automatically , when I click any link using Firefox or Microsoft edge. Can anyone tell what the problem is, how to stop the popups , which is the best malware remover for removing the popups?
The program manager is not showing any new programs installed

Can you change the browser settings to stop pop-ups? I'd do that first if you haven't already. Next, add the Adblock extension. Because websites depend on ad revenue I usually whitelist the ones that aren't intrusive, but I'd block pop-ups for sure.

The pop ups are appearing on my own websites, where there is no advertising, and I am facing the same problem with 3 browsers

What do the pop-ups say? I think Majorgeeks is an excellent website if you're worried you've gotten malware. Start there first. Every browser has the option to block pop-ups and it should be in "settings" or "privacy" for each one. You can add extensions like Ghostery and uBlock Origin to stop them happening too in Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and many more.

It's odd that the pop-ups are happening on your own site and you can't stop it. If you've gotten a wicked virus or other piece of nasty malware, I'd do a clean reinstall and start over.

Oh, I see what's going on! I think I misunderstood you before. Yourtemplatefinder isn't your website. It's your problem. Yourtemplatefinder is a nasty toolbar and has removal information at Malwarebytes. You can find a newsprofin removal guide at Greatis. If it were me though, I'd wipe the slate clean with a fresh install.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom