Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BangaloreProperty.in

• BeachfrontProperty.in

• Total voters

Aubits

Country flag
Please vote and pick your Top 2 and also provide reason for your choice.

Curious how domainers view all these Domains.

Note: These are not my domains

I am using PROPERTY as an example only
Sedo auction is accepting only .in keywords. This exercise is to understand overall opinions

Last edited:
I agree with you in this situation. However, in real life I'm not sure that is the decision making process an end user goes through. If Property.in isn't available or affordable, the end user may well look at alternatives in .in (e.g. homes.in, houses.in, etc.) before considering Property.co.in.

I agree with you in this situation. However, in real life I'm not sure that is the decision making process an end user goes through. If Property.in isn't available or affordable, the end user may well look at alternatives in .in (e.g. homes.in, houses.in, etc.) before considering Property.co.in.
Good point. Gives me an idea for another poll. Since all of them are going to be valued differently for the Indian market. Real Estate is another keyword. Except offcourse if Property is worth more than all of the others by a factor of 2 or 3, then the .co.in could be as high as houses.in for example.

This Niche has multiple killer keywords. Many don't though

Last edited:
If Property.in isn't available or affordable, the end user may well look at alternatives in .in (e.g. homes.in, houses.in, etc.) before considering Property.co.in.
Very true. As yet, I do not have much experience with 3tld's ( I think that is what they are called) I was/am under the impression that in India, the .co.in is just as popular as the .in Until recently, I have only dealt with .com and .net. As I see great potential of the .in domains I am in learning phase.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom