Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BangaloreProperty.in

• BeachfrontProperty.in

• Total voters

Aubits

Country flag
Please vote and pick your Top 2 and also provide reason for your choice.

Curious how domainers view all these Domains.

Note: These are not my domains

I am using PROPERTY as an example only
Sedo auction is accepting only .in keywords. This exercise is to understand overall opinions

Last edited:

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I agree with you in this situation. However, in real life I'm not sure that is the decision making process an end user goes through. If Property.in isn't available or affordable, the end user may well look at alternatives in .in (e.g. homes.in, houses.in, etc.) before considering Property.co.in.

Aubits

Country flag
I agree with you in this situation. However, in real life I'm not sure that is the decision making process an end user goes through. If Property.in isn't available or affordable, the end user may well look at alternatives in .in (e.g. homes.in, houses.in, etc.) before considering Property.co.in.
Good point. Gives me an idea for another poll. Since all of them are going to be valued differently for the Indian market. Real Estate is another keyword. Except offcourse if Property is worth more than all of the others by a factor of 2 or 3, then the .co.in could be as high as houses.in for example.

This Niche has multiple killer keywords. Many don't though

Last edited:

JackD

Country flag
If Property.in isn't available or affordable, the end user may well look at alternatives in .in (e.g. homes.in, houses.in, etc.) before considering Property.co.in.
Very true. As yet, I do not have much experience with 3tld's ( I think that is what they are called) I was/am under the impression that in India, the .co.in is just as popular as the .in Until recently, I have only dealt with .com and .net. As I see great potential of the .in domains I am in learning phase.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan A poll on Twitter regarding the biggest domain industry change this decade Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Josh Reason's interesting poll on Twitter about how much domain investors pay for domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan 2019 best registrar poll - NameSilo emerges as the winner Registrars 0
Jeff Poll: How much will it sell for? RRR.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 13
DomainWalla 1,000 Indian domains. Comments? Poll. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
Prashant Sharan A developed .cn domain corresponding to your .com might not fetch a potential buyer for upgrade Resources 0
Prashant Sharan PIR talks about potential .org price increases Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: English domains have great potential Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Ninja Techniques On Selling Domain Names To Potential Buyers- Discussion Resources 0
Prashant Sharan My take on "How to Find Potential End Users?" - Read and Comment Non-Indian Domains 1
Gaurav ** NO RESERVE ** AppGuide.net | Great Development Potential | Well aged External Auctions 0
domainking131 Bitcoin Has Barely Reached 1% of its Potential: Expert Blog Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Tip to check if your potential buyer has already used Escrow.com Resources 3
domainking131 Be careful of potential Payoneer phishing email The Lounge 1
domainking131 I didn't know the potential of .IN until I met a fellow domainer General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Zoho SalesIQ Offers GoDaddy Customers the Opportunity to Tap Potential Buyers Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 All eyes are on Raghuram Rajan next week, use dips to buy potential stocks The Lounge 0
domainking131 Endurance CEO takes cash pay cut, with potential big share payday The Lounge 0
tithidomaintrade Mobile apps, is this a potential threat for webs? The Lounge 1
ildomains eNails.com on sale @flippa - Highly Brandable with Development Potential External Auctions 0
kriss05 Great .in domain with high selling potential as well as nice traffic/revenue For Sale 3
ildomains DentistQuotes.com @Flippa $4.59 CPC!! - Huge Development potential External Auctions 3
ildomains Colleges.io - Crazy monetization potential External Auctions 1
anquest Goldman Sachs 'IoT' report: "The IoT has the potential to connect 10X as many (28"... The Lounge 0
domainking131 Special IP Address Alerts System Administrators of Potential Threats Non-Indian Domains 0
techno How to write email to end use or potential buyer The Lounge 2
domainking131 Is it a suitable buy?? Potential name!! Auctions 1
domainking131 New TLDs have huge potential!! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
kriss05 Potential domainer? The Lounge 1
M.Y future potential Non-Indian Domains 2
M www.TragicApple.com - Premium Domain name lots of potential! 9196 Visits in one month Non-Indian Domains 0
s51888 Peenya.com (Potential Directory Business) For Sale 0
T WILL this DESTROY any potential gains from .In domains?? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 16
I Great .in domains in English language - Huge potential For Sale 0
ebiz4india 3 Domains - Good Development Potential For Sale 0
wot The potential of India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
ebiz4india SexTube.co.in - Extra-Ordinary Domain, Huge Potential. Adult Domains 0
MiracleFruitHut DesignerUK.com and DesignerUK.org Fantastic Domains with great potential Non-India Related Domains 0
C Hindi in English, what's the potential? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Jeff CCTLD with the most potential? Non-Indian Domains 7
msdomains Potential of .asia domains Non-Indian Domains 1
msdomains Potential of org.in, net.in? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
Prashant Sharan DomainSherpa: Jothan Frakes talks about Full Utility of a Domain in the present and the future Resources 0
Nishith Appraisal for a .COM Domain Domain Appraisals 2
Prashant Sharan DNW Podcast: Domain leasing and selling domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Two weeks left for the world’s first Domain Flipping competition to end Resources 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy releases its first domain name sales report in years! Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan IPinfo comes with domain data service Host.io Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan READ THIS: Morgan Linton on how to sell domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Domain names sell for six-figures every day Resources 0