Please help with this code

IT.com
This code is doing 2 things:
1. function base64_decode unpacks a php code
2. function eval executes it

I strongly recommend not to run this code by anyone for safety reasons. This could be pasted here to harm your server files, steal some data or whatever.
If you want to see the code, remove the eval function from it first.

To Jeff: Please remove that code from forum as soon as possible for safety reasons

Last edited by a moderator:
This code is doing 2 things:
1. function base64_decode unpacks a php code
2. function eval executes it

I strongly recommend not to run this code by anyone for safety reasons. This could be pasted here to harm your server files, steal some data or whatever.
If you want to see the code, remove the eval function from it first.

To Jeff: Please remove that code from forum as soon as possible for safety reasons
My site has been hacked. Is it so dangerous? I'm have deleted it, but what can i check to ensure about other files. There are nothing anymore with Base64 or eval in my files.

If you delete it from your site's code, you should be fine.

Hackers sometimes insert links to other websites. I've also seen hackers hide code in iframes, so you may want to check for these two things.

Out of curiosity, are you using Wordpress?

i think this is a good example of what happens when you download 'nulled' scripts.
you sometimes get much more than you expected.

most apps dont really use base64 in there code and the 'download' monkeys like to take advantage of non-coders for reasons like: backlinks, cross site scripting attacks etc

note* if your thinking of downloading a script, application etc just take a look at the code on 'locahost' before you send it to a live server.

if you really like the application? just buy it!!
i know its hard for some as budget is an issue, but if its a commercial site then its worth the money to get a 'original clean version' because support normally comes with it :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom