Please help me with this domain's pricing

IT.com

riteshfiverr

If you are an Indian you must have heard the buzz about the new comedy show Comedy Nights With Kapil. This show is in the peaks of TRP and I own the exact domain for it i.e comedynightswithkapil.com and comedynightswithkapil.in . I don't want to build a website rather I'd consider selling it. I don't know on what price should I sell them. Believe me it's a very popular show. What do you think should be price of such domain. Some help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

If you are an Indian you must have heard the buzz about the new comedy show Comedy Nights With Kapil. This show is in the peaks of TRP and I own the exact domain for it i.e comedynightswithkapil.com and comedynightswithkapil.in . I don't want to build a website rather I'd consider selling it. I don't know on what price should I sell them. Believe me it's a very popular show. What do you think should be price of such domain. Some help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Negative value as you could be sued or hit with a UDRP/INDRP for trademark infringement. I'd recommend dropping the domains.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom