Please Estimate WxW.in - World Xtreme Wrestling

IT.com

perfectdude

Hello Guyz,

Can you please appraise my newly purchased domain..

WxW.in which stands for

- World Xtreme Wrestling
- What Xteeener Wears

Wiki - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Xtreme_Wrestling

Thanks

Welcome to the commWelcome to the community perfectdude! When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here:
Introduce Yourself

I'd appraise this at low $xx, because these are not very commonly used letters. I doubt that the World Xtreme Wrestling would be interested in this, and I don't see too many other potential endusers.

Generally I think it is best to stick to what are called "triple premium" LLL domains - a three letter domain that only uses these letters:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M, N, O, P, R, S, T

By technical definitions this is a bad/just average LLL.in, but the repeating Ws and possible niche interest make it an ok name...maybe this name needs more years to realize decent value. But i'd appraise this name at $200-$600 range. yea keep letters like "X" out of your LLL.in equation. bad genes! Not a bad idea to sel it off at reseller rate and buy a better double premium LLL.in domain(a few are hanging around in a scarcer market) on Inforum. Average .in domain at at the end of the day. Jeff just gave you a priceless piece of advise on names to buy. You cannot go wrong if you follow it.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom