Please appraise WallStreet_[dot]_in

IT.com

the_poet

Country flag
I'm curious to have your opinions on this one. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a great domain. I suspect everyone has heard the term at one point in their lives and most will see it as the home of stock exchange and the financial markets. It would obviously be much better if you had it in the .US for example but i believe it will still hold decent value to the right buyer. It also has good local exact searches which is a positive.

It's hard to give an appraisal in terms of $ because I am still quite new to domaining and Indian Domain Sales aren't as high as we would like them to be (although they are on their way!) but I would guess at around mid $XXX - Very low $XXXX IF you can find an end user out there who wants to develop it into a financial or stock exchange based website. It's on another level in terms of ideal extensions for this term but Wallstreet.Info sold for $25,500 USD in 2008 so it is an attractive name.

Good Luck!

I think this domain can touch $100K or may be more than this.
If you don't get a right buyer now, hold it for more time.

I think its one of the top domain names for finance. I wouldn't take anything less than $20K on this one if it were my domain. The way I look at it whatever you paid for the domain - tack on another $150 and you can squat :p it for 10 years. In the next 10 years you will get an acceptable bid... Im sure.

Best of luck - if you wanna add it for sale, hit me up!

Yes, it is highly brandable and related to a lucrative sector. Not sure i would go with a $20K appraisal(no diss Indy, its still very possible :))but this name could easily go for mid $x,xxx to an enthusiastic end user. Good luck and hold on for a bit.

WallStreet is a US trademark, in other countries the domain is currently used. For example, WallStreet.it is an English teaching school.

as long as niche is different TM can be overlooked in generics,
the .it is in a very seperate niche too!

but that curtails possible endusers 0.02

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom