Please appraise this startup - Websites

IT.com

domainerin

Country flag
Hi,

Please appraise this startup - Websites.co.in

We create instant websites in 15 minutes in front of the client.

You can download our app from playstore and give it a spin to create a website for your domains.

All feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I like the domain a lot!

I think that it's a great business idea for India with some many businesses just starting online.

The website's design is alright, but not particularly attractive - I'd think you could spruce it up a bit.

I like the idea of your refund policy, but perhaps rename it - "Guarantee" and add some details about other things you can guarantee - e.g. prompt service, attention to detail, etc.

I like the domain a lot!

I think that it's a great business idea for India with some many businesses just starting online.

The website's design is alright, but not particularly attractive - I'd think you could spruce it up a bit.

I like the idea of your refund policy, but perhaps rename it - "Guarantee" and add some details about other things you can guarantee - e.g. prompt service, attention to detail, etc.

Thanks, we've got similar feedback from many places - making the layout attractive has to be a priority! We'll work on it.

I really liked what you mentioned for the refund policy. Some positive reinforcements would make it better :)

Yup, I agree with Jeff.
Everything is Great, Just make the layout more attractive and site interactive!

Thanks Nishith :) ..

Do you guys see domain investors using this service?

Do you guys see domain investors using this service?

Yes, better to target small businesses. You will get unbelievable responses. I personally met people who think that Website is a very expensive thing and everyone can't afford it at such low price!!!
If possible try to meet people offline like at their office/workplace, etc.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom