Please appraise this domain

Kunal Lakhwani

galaxyhunt.com
lefty-righty.com

I'm a newbie to this industry, i know these domains aren't so great, but I just thought why not give it a shot.
Please appraise it and give estimate value for it, if so.

Any suggestions are most welcomed;)
Thanks, cheers!:)

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Welcome to the community Kunal!

It looks like you haven't registered these domains yet, and it's likely a bad idea to do so.

Hyphenated domain names generally don't have much value, particularly if the domain keyword is not a strong term.

As for galaxyhunt.com, brandable domains can be valuable, but I can't see why a company would choose this brand - the domain sounds like something for NASA or some sort of space program.

Kunal Lakhwani

Welcome to the community Kunal!

It looks like you haven't registered these domains yet, and it's likely a bad idea to do so.

Hyphenated domain names generally don't have much value, particularly if the domain keyword is not a strong term.

As for galaxyhunt.com, brandable domains can be valuable, but I can't see why a company would choose this brand - the domain sounds like something for NASA or some sort of space program.
That's why i haven't bought them yet, i'm just thinking like, why not i just go and buy this domain (galaxyhunt.com) and put it on several market places and wait for an offer, even i know that it will take time to flip, maybe some months or years, who knows maybe after an year it can be flip for some good profit, i know its a gamble but this is what it meant for.

Any sort of advice would be highly appreciated:)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tax Gyata
Top Bottom