Please appraise bollywoodian.in, brazilian.in

IT.com

Lea2010

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. I just bought a few indian domains, and since I am new in the domaining world would appreciate so much some opinions/appraisals from experienced domainers, just to get a bit of valuable insight as to pricing....in other words, how much could I expect,roughly, for each of them?

bollywoodian.in
brazilian.in
indianbabes.in

bric.co.in
sauces.co.in
latina.co.in
latinas.co.in
hotties.co.in
cuties.co.in

fame.net.in
hindi.net.in
beers.net.in
economy.net.in

economy.org.in
buddhism.org.in
wines.org.in
growth.org.in

growth.ind.in
industry.ind.in

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Thank you for your input skyshipper, but I'm afraid it was not too clear for me...are you saying buddhism.org.in is the best one on my list?

Any more thoughts?

Hi Lea2010 and welcome to INForum!

I've removed the adult names. If you want appraisals of those, you'll need to post them in the adult forum.

I like sauces.co.in the best as it seems to be the most commercial of all the domains. I'd peg that at high $xx to low $xxx.

.net.in, .org.in and .ind.in aren't usually worth much for resale and are really best for development.

Thank you Jeff!

Sorry about the adult names...I will post them in the adult forum..

Thank you for explaining me about .net.in,.org.in and .ind.in (I will keep it in mind next time)

Have to agree with Jeff. Sauces.co.in seems to be the best among the list.
Also Hindi.net.in is quite good.
you could expect around mid-high $xx for them both.

Thank you Kussy. Now, what about bollywoodian.in? Isn't it a more or less good domain too? I mean, it talks about Bollywood, and Bollywood is so popular and strong in India...Also the .in extension is the best indian extension, and obviously the word in the domain name is super relevant to its extension...what are your thoughts?

I think only development could increase its value. (A site providing bollywood news and information?).
Its not worth much in the reseller market. Maybe low $xx.
Also, i dont think this will have much end-user interest.
Just my opinion. I could be wrong.
I am saying this because I live in India and have not heard of this term or seen it being used anywhere before.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom