Please, Appraisal Needed

IT.com

webjema

Hello All,

What do you think about "pipots"?
Is it good word for domain?
Is pipots.com suitable for social network (informational)?

Thank you!

Slang word (for Americans):
Pipots - one who acts in such a way that distinguishes himself from the rest of the crowd. In other words one can act dumb, stupid, funny, or just be unique enough that he separates himself from the crowd.
Usage - Chris was acting the big pipots last night.

But I'm not American and asking on forums for this word.

I've never heard the term before. Googling it shows that the word has very little usage and I wasn't able to find any use in the slang sense that you gave.

The domain doesn't have any reseller value.

You could develop a social networking site on it, but I think you could probably develop a social networking site on pretty much any random made up domain - it's not the kind of website that needs a premium domain.

Agree with Jeff. To add, the domain is a good one word, easily pronouncable word and the spelling can't go wrong. So, could work.

I think its an awkward word, so probably not much type-in traffic at all, but its a .com, so that helps a bit. I put this name at very low $xx.

I agree with Jeff! If it was a popular term, Googling it surely would produce a proportional number of results, but I'm afraid it doesn't.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom