Please advise.

IT.com

GetItNow

Banned
There is a private (contact me through whois) for IndiaTech.in with the an offer of low $x,xxx. What do you think ? Should I make a count offer ?

GIN ,

its a good domain and has the potential to negotiate if you find an end user at the same time the risk is involved in these kind of deals.. they will propose with big amounts , but in reality there are very weak chances of the deal is go through ....

Please also mind there are many other combinations possible like TechIndia , indiatec , InTech ..etc many other.. I will advise you to close the deal at the earliest before the user changes his/her mind.

ALL THE BEST MY FRIEND :)

cheers

I would make sure to really understand who your buyer is. If you do sell the name make sure to go through an Escrow service and DO NOT accept Pay Pal. I've found many buyers giving offers in the $x,xxx range for some of my .in names but in the end they insist on paying with Pay Pal which I'd never do for anything over $200 or so.

It's a great name so just make sure if sold it goes to a trustworthy buyer.

This is pretty good name, and names like TechIndia, IndiaTec don't come close to this name in all honesty. Linton is correct, use escrow. This won't be your only offer if this sale doesn't proceed, but for now, its probably a good sales price, so go ahead and wrap up the deal as soon as you can. Good luck

Try to find out who made the offer via email search etc.

Personally I would NEVER accept a first offer more so via a private contact, there is surely room for negotiation simply don't be too greedy.

Good luck

Always counteroffer. Even if the initial offer is very generous, you can make a modestly higher counteroffer. If you don't do this, the buyer may think that he is overpaying and back off.

I once had an end user offer me £500 for a domain I was going to drop soon. As I had been planning on dropping the domain, I accepted the offer. I never heard from the buyer again, despite the fact that I followed up a couple times over the next while.

Lesson I learned the hard way!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom