Pleae appraise bought.in

IT.com
I agree with Jeff, but if you want a development idea. Develop a community portal where people post stuff they just bought and list what they know of the product, what they rank it, etc. Then allow other people to chime in on that product or suggest other life products. Speaking of "chime in" chime.in is a rather nice looking site! Good luck!

low to high $xx.

i agree with Jeff that its not very good since its a past tense,but its still a one word .in.

Hey, I had another thought for your possible development on my way into work today. Why not develop it into a community type site where people post about hard to find stuff that they bought. You could even do it as a simple Word Press site where people send you a picture and information about the item they bought and where they found it. Just a thought, but this could also be used to play off of the .in hack as well, example:

bought.in/usa/texas/dallas/<name_of_store>/<name_of_hard_to_find_or_unique_item>.html

At any rate, if I was going to develop it I would for sure do something similar to that to get geo ranking bumps.

I guess since you 'bought' it, lets talk development. Yep like what im hearing from domaingawker - a ratings/reviews websites for products or services purchased.

Please not wordpress - use another CMS!

I guess since you 'bought' it, lets talk development. Yep like what im hearing from domaingawker - a ratings/reviews websites for products or services purchased.

Please not wordpress - use another CMS!
Thanks for the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom