Planting trees

IT.com

princee18

We are constantly making our surroundings polluted and unfit for survival. We are already facing the biggest environmental problem ie... global warming. We should protect to prevent our environment by planting more and more trees. How many of you have gardens or plant trees?

I couldn't agree with you more. I do not have a garden but I make it a point to maintain 4-5 plants near my place. I believe we must plant more trees to prevent further catastrophes.

We are constantly making our surroundings polluted and unfit for survival. We are already facing the biggest environmental problem ie... global warming. We should protect to prevent our environment by planting more and more trees. How many of you have gardens or plant trees?
I use gardening for the antistress therapy also. I love the smell of herbs and flowers. I put my favorite songs on while I work in my garden and it helps me a lot

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom