Plan - org-in

IT.com
I know you want to complete 100 posts inforum, appreciates if you stop commenting on other peoples sales thread.. It will make you a good inforum member.. I have closed the sales thread anyway..

firstly i was a member here before you. i have no interest in number of posts. if that was my goal i would have had 1000 posts by now. What did u want to hear from me? that they are "Excellent Names" sorry i m straight forward in my opinions. I am not very active here, but whenever i sign in i make it a point to go through all the post and give my opinion. I dont want to be a passive member who looks through all the posts but is afraid to make an opinion to avoid "stigma"

cheers.

I am trying to say learn from your mistake and don't comment on other people sales thread in a negative way which will impact the sales of such names and future names too, which is not professional behavior for any domainer. If you have time and want to help please comment on appraisals threads requested by forum members but not on SALES THREADS .. Hope you will understand my point.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom