PEST Analysis

IT.com

marsh

This analysis takes into account the political, environmental, social and technological factors that affect the normal businesses.How applicable is this when looking at the online platforms and businesses?

I believe that the fact that a business exists online doesn't necessarily mean that it is any different or immune from the factors that affect the conventional businesses. I strongly believe that the PEST analysis applies here, in a big way.

It all depends on what your business is and the extent of influence that those factors have on your business.

I think it;s a good thing to have. .

I agree that PEST affects us all in some way or another. Whether it is affecting your customers, regulations, marketing or whatever goes to show you that it affects many facets of our businesses online, or not!.

That is so true, Anayaa. We are all affected by PEST in one way or another. I'd really like it if that were not so true, but I'm afraid that it is a fact of business. One must deal with what one must deal with if that makes any sense!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom