Personal branding

IT.com

Kaitlin

Banned
Is there a difference between a website that is branded or one that isn't in the sense that one sells the services of one particular person or company as compared to one that sells various products from different people when it comes to rankings and SEO?

I don't know about the SEO part of it, but I do know that if you intend to grow your business then you have to have a brand, and that will always make you stand out from everyone else. There's a thread here somewhere that talks about that in detail.

Is there a difference between a website that is branded or one that isn't in the sense that one sells the services of one particular person or company as compared to one that sells various products from different people when it comes to rankings and SEO?
I am not sure if I get the drift here but do you mean a website that exists to promote other business purely as opposed to one that is specific to a particular company or domain?

Exactly what I mean. If people are only searching the one term as opposed to the other website where there are lots of keywords, does that impact the site's rankings in any way?

I have never heard anything about Google differentiating between these two types of sites for the purpose of ranking. Maybe they do get that deep, but I've never heard anything about it.

I guess what you say makes sense. And I suppose Google is only concerned with the terms that you rank highly for. If those are targeted to your niche and your business, then it would be really good SEO for your site.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom