Person behind OnlineDomains bought some $50,000 worth of domains

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
The person behind OnlineDomains.com, Konstantinos Zournas shares his new gTLD investment where he has invested some $50,000 for a total of 565 domains at an average of $88 per domain.

Here is an excerpt from the article:

"A lot of people are asking me if I like the new extensions, if I am buying New gTLD domain names and how many I own now. Well, it has been over a year since the New gTLD program started so now is the time to reflect on my purchases, success and failures.

Since February 2014 since the first batch of New gTLDs, including .guru, came out from Donuts I have been buying New gTLDs. At first I was buying more but then the registries got smarter as they learned from our purchases and the premium domains were more each week and with higher annual renewal prices.

So here is a detailed report on what I have bought in the past 15 months:

I have bought 565 New gTLD domain names for a total of about $50,000 USD.
The average price paid was $88."

Read about his new gTLD domain purchases and sales here

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
A great article! It will be interesting to see how this works out for him.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Jeff Outbound sales - tips on finding a person's email address General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Digital Pandit After in-person conference cancellation, ICANN 68 will go the online way Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Ridiculous: A person buys double amputee's expired domain for online gambling Legal Issues and Dispute 0
D Unauthorised person opening bank account in your name Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Read this: When you buy a dead person’s domain name Resources 0
Nishith What If Domain In Godaddy Auction Own By Different Person? Legal Issues and Dispute 3
domainking131 Most influential person in the domain industry Non-Indian Domains 0
D Looking for Marketing agency/person for Handwritten messages For Sale / Advertising 4
Ceres Who Deserves to Win? Forbes India's Person of the Year 2009 The Lounge 2
G 40+premium names including person.co.in,young.co.in,message.co.in,ufo.co.in,e tc For Sale 0
Digital Pandit The secret behind the sale of cryptocustody.com for so much more than the last 100 Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit The tale behind FlattenTheCurve.com domain name narrative Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit The unsettling controversy behind Public Interest Registry(.Org) sale Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton: The backstory behind the $30M Voice.com sale Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com A .Com Mastermind Topped This Week's Chart But a Bad Country Code Domain Was Just a Step Behind The Lounge 0
JulienJ Behind the Sale: myBK.com – from $535 purchase to $14,000 sale Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Behind the Sale: SmartCompanion.com – from $475 purchase to $9,940 sale Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Behind The Keyword – Media Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Behind the Brandable Keyword: Geek Non-Indian Domains 3
domainking131 The Story Behind the NamesCon Brand Changes Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Buy Smart and Be Patient: The story behind Mike Mann's domaining empire The Lounge 1
domainking131 John Xu – Story Behind 4.CN Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com 2-Character .Com Leads New Sales Chart with 6-Figure Sale - Quartet of 3-Letter .Coms Close Behind The Lounge 0
RealDomainer Rationale behind .in and .co.in Domains bought by reputed companies outside India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
Ceres Trademark Domains: Hiding Behind Private Whois Legal Issues and Dispute 5
U Behind.in , Coitus.in , Ejaculate.in etc Adult Domains 0