Peenya.com (Potential Directory Business)

IT.com

s51888

Before anyone asks me what the hell this is supposed to mean. Here is the story -

Peenya is the one of the largest industrial hub in South East Asia.

It is the name of the industrial area of Bangalore. (Bangalore is on of the top 3 IT cities in india.) The Peenya Industrial Complex, which was established in the 1970s near Bangalore boasts the following statistics:

Around 4000 small scale industries

Around 25 medium scale units

Around 300,000 employees

The industrial area is known for engineering, hydraulics, textiles and machine tools industries.

In addition to Peenya.com i also own the Peenya.org, Peenya.co.in and Peenya.info. Some smarty beat me in regg the .net version.

Anyone acquiring these domains can easily use them to make a portal of all these Industries. Like a directory and offer paid adverts. to these 3000 or so industries.
The directory will also include the real estate listing as well. It can be a really detailed website and anyone who is into developing is easily looking for USD 5000/first year and then at least USD 10,000-15,000/year. it can be even more if you know how to do it.

Please send me your serious offers.

Good day.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom