Paypal refund

IT.com

ritchie

I am sure all of you use PayPal for various payments. I use it mostly when I am renewing my contract with my web hosting company. I once heard that PayPal actually refunds you for payments made erroneously or for instances of disputed transactions. One such instance is if you are paying a merchant who ends up not delivering an item you have bought. How true is this?

Very true. I've experienced both sides of it - as the customer and as the seller. They are very good about that. If you have a dispute they take care of it and you are refunded your money within a couple of days. Or if you're the seller, they just pull money out of your account.

Very true. I've experienced both sides of it - as the customer and as the seller. They are very good about that. If you have a dispute they take care of it and you are refunded your money within a couple of days. Or if you're the seller, they just pull money out of your account.
I have always wondered, what if it is a huge amount? How do they go about recovering that money when the seller has perhaps used the whole of it? I think it is a good way of protecting the buyer.

I think they have some sort of system where they hold on to the money and not release it to the seller until a certain required number of days has passed, or something like that. That's how they protect the buyer.

I think they have some sort of system where they hold on to the money and not release it to the seller until a certain required number of days has passed, or something like that. That's how they protect the buyer.
This makes sense. I think it is a good thing to hold onto the money (sort of in an escrow account) to avoid any cases of fraud/loss of money. Has anyone else used Skrill? How safe is it in comparison to PayPal?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom