PayPal Offers Security Codes to Mobile Users

IT.com

Ceres

In an effort to improve security, PayPal is now offering mobile phone users the chance to receive a unique 6-digit code before they log in to their PayPal account via their phone. As well as the code, members will need to enter their username and password.

PayPal's chief information security officer, Michael Barrett, believes this form of two-factor authentication, in which you need both something you know (your account password), and something you have (in this case, your mobile phone) is the next logical step for the company as it tries desperately to protect users against online security threats.

I think this extra security step for mobile phone users is a good idea.

Source: PayPal offers SMS security key for mobile users

Yeah this surely an excellent idea, this is going to benefit all Pay Pal account holders.I would rate Pay Pal as no. one when it comes to online transactions.

Yes, I agree with you! It is the perfect idea! I think that PayPal accounts must be in an absolute security because of the situation with growing rate of crimes with PayPal accounts.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom