Parking Services Limiting/Banning Indian Traffic

IT.com

FishSEO

A lot of talk has been occuring in the parking industry about how to achieve higher CPC - and to do so, advertisers must be willing to pay more, and to do that, they must be receiving higher quality/converting traffic. In many parking companies, they have eliminated traffic from some countries, including India, China, Turkey, etc.

What do you guys think about eliminating traffic from India?
- By Banning this traffic, is that sending the wrong message or is it simply for the good of the parking revenues?

I think that, in essence, it is saying that they don't want to pay out for all the traffic that will come from Indian domains in the future.

Yes - the practice of hiring Indian workers to help with click fraud is a big problem that the Indian PPC market will need to face.

I trust the traffic and click-thrus as much as I trust the parking companies. I'm a mini-site fan for lots of reasons.

This can become a concern but i am very close to quite a few people in sedo. I know for a fact they are very big on the indian extensions and no traffic/ppc will be affected there.

Also Namedrive pays out quite nicely on Indian Domains.

So if you have to park your names then make sure you do it with market leaders like the above we promote Sedo in a big way on Listed.co.in because they promote us which benefits our customers who listed on our site.

Or as Heavy says more and more people are going the mini site route. Trouble with this though quite a few clients who wish to buy a domain do not want developed names because the engines could be spammed with listings which has nothing to do with the reason they want to buy that name. On the postive side it enables one to develope bring in traffic and if your running affiliate or Adsense you will eventually get a better payout.

I only create mini sites for domains i will not sell and turn them into money making sites.

Hey Heavy - welcome to INForum :)

Tips - thats great to know Sedo are so keen. Hopefully they might roll out a press release about the Indian market in the same way they've done for .de, .co.uk and Spanish domains.

I'm moving my domain over to Sedo from NameDrive for one simple reason - I get more offers there.

ND may bring in a few more cents but I've only had one offer from domains parked there. Over the long term, the increased sales through Sedo are likely to more than compensate for dropped parking revenue.

Tipsfromthetop said:
This can become a concern but i am very close to quite a few people in sedo. I know for a fact they are very big on the indian extensions and no traffic/ppc will be affected there.

Also Namedrive pays out quite nicely on Indian Domains.
steve said:
Hey Heavy - welcome to INForum :)

Tips - thats great to know Sedo are so keen. Hopefully they might roll out a press release about the Indian market in the same way they've done for .de, .co.uk and Spanish domains.

I'm moving my domain over to Sedo from NameDrive for one simple reason - I get more offers there.

ND may bring in a few more cents but I've only had one offer from domains parked there. Over the long term, the increased sales through Sedo are likely to more than compensate for dropped parking revenue.

Hey Steve,

They actually did a press release on .in quite awhile ago.. Giving it some pretty big vibe look back in the Sedo history.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom