Parking of .IN Domains

IT.com
We required feedback from this forum members that which is the best parking service provider in terms of .IN domains as we are getting lot of query in this regard from customers ?

I tried with Sedo.co.uk , but this is not great....they are offering very low prices for in names..... also i remember there is one dedicated thread in inforum for parking discussion....

On friendly note, Why dont Mitsu offer this service too.... along the cheap domain registration , parking services too:)

I would strongly suggest Namedrive.

I have parked most of my .in domains at parked,but i diverted some to namedrive, and they seem to be doing a bit better than parked, especially if you know the right keywords to use. the RPC is decent- i get anywhere from $0.02-0.16 for .in clicks at namedrive. Parked honestly used to be better at converting traffic, but i find them to be getting more inefficient at it over the past few months.

can you provide average revenue per IN domain per month?

I would strongly suggest Namedrive.

I have parked most of my .in domains at parked,but i diverted some to namedrive, and they seem to be doing a bit better than parked, especially if you know the right keywords to use. the RPC is decent- i get anywhere from $0.02-0.16 for .in clicks at namedrive. Parked honestly used to be better at converting traffic, but i find them to be getting more inefficient at it over the past few months.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom