Parking a Domain or Developing a Site?

IT.com

jamesb

Helllo guys,

Do you normally park your domains and if so, which domain parking service do you use? Or do you develop the domains and try to earn money through ads or resale?

I don't develop, it doesn't appeal to me, i prefer to park them, it's hard to tell which parking service is better, because it all depends, i think most domainers change and test all the time.

What i really like is to sell domains, i don't really think that developing a website adds value to a domain, a good name should sell itself to the right buyer, i always think i sell domains not websites.

That's my 2 cents on the subject, but you should do what you like, i believe that's the first essencial key to success, enjoying what you do

Results of parking companies will vary depending on the domain. Your best bet is to test out any domain at several different companies to see what works best.

For Indian domains I generally have had best results at NameDrive. But in general, it's hard to make much money from parking on Indian domains.

Development is good if you know what you are doing, but it is hard to scale across many domains.

Hmm, I prefer develop them, yeah a good name is going to make you a lot but these days a good name top TLD in my opinion is hard to find. And if you park them, how much money you can make, you can't really build a lot of traffic to it, you know.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom