Pantaloon goes after domain #6

IT.com
Like I said, I sent an appeal to the legal department at nixi and instead of a response to my appeal, I received a notice that the case had been concluded and the decision was posted. The appeal was not even acknowledged.

NIXI does not get involved with an appeal. See Jeff's post here:

There is an appeal process under the Arbitration Act and indeed it is common to appeal INDRP cases to the Delhi High Court. This is something your really need legal representation for - it's far too complicated to do it yourself. You should also note that there may be tight deadlines for this, so if you are considering this you'd need to move quickly.

NIXI does not get involved with an appeal. See Jeff's post here:

I see that now. I received a reply from NIXI informing me of the sections of the arbitration act I will need to check into regarding appealing or disputing the decision. I'm going to talk to my attorney here today and then sit on this over the weekend to cool down and decide if it's really worth the fight.

Thanks for the info mdmgeneral - it indeed is illuminating.
As long as we are left as individuals, I am sure we would get run over by these companies... staking claim to each and every domain that has been registered.. so the question is what can be done to have a proper representation.
Does NIXI fall under RTI (Right To Information) purview? If yes - maybe you would get answers to some of the questions that your normal email won't. Also any lawyer in this forum who can guide or help on these matters?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom