Other ways to monetise?

IT.com

Mallard

Most people use Adsense or Affiliates to monetise their sites, but has anyone tried some of the other methods out there? I've heard of Patreon and Flattr, which let users sponsor content for example. Do these ways of making money actually work?

Make your own products to sell. Ebooks, courses, private groups, t-shirts, mugs, etc.

Make your own products to sell. Ebooks, courses, private groups, t-shirts, mugs, etc.
So how well did that work for you? I've always had my doubts about it. Unless your website has a logo that people like, it doesn't seem like mugs would monetise casual visitors.

Do you know what the point is behind sponsoring content? Are you talking about someone who has an online business that sponsors the blog section of a site so they can get their name out there?

I also would like to learn more about this sponsoring of content and how it works. It sounds like an interesting way to monetize your blog.

I also would like to learn more about this sponsoring of content and how it works. It sounds like an interesting way to monetize your blog.
If you look at Patreon.com it lets users who follow your blog sign up as supporters and pay a small amount either per month or for each new piece of content. It works best for sites with a large following. Flattr is similar, but I think it closed recently.

These days Patreon seems to be getting much traction. If people are interested in your content, then you can ask them to make some donation. I have found some people paying like this. But you can guess that not all the people want to do that. So some of the times consulting and paid projects seems to be the only option. It takes time for others to monetize like this.

Yes, I have got the best adsense alternative that allows you to place advertisement on your blog or website and generate revenue from clicks. The name of this awesome adsense alternative is RevenueHits. There is no stringent requirement regarding approval. Once you have created a blog or website with at least one post on it, you can sign up for a free publisher account instantly.

Have you faced tough times trying to get google adsense approval? Well, say goodbye to all of that. As a matter of facts, you are going to make much more money with RevenueHits than you would with Google adsense. That is the truth.

Last edited:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom