Opinion needed

IT.com

spiffza

Am trying to setup a technology forum and am stuck on making a choice between the following domains

techmasti.in
techcentral.in

Techmasti.in sounds more Indianised however some of my friends had the opinion that TechCentral.in sounds more like a technology site.

So the opinion of me and my friends is divided at this time. I prefer TechMasti as a brand, but I would like some of your opinions on this one.

Please also give the reason for your choice. Thanks

You would have to have a very strong "brand agenda" to use Techmasti to the fullest. I easily chose techcentral because the word central fits in with a portal/forum/informational site, so its very versatile.

Ya with Techmasti.in, users might not take it seriously but then its different to the other tech forums, which might give me more publicity.

TechCentral.in is sort of risk free, but doesn't have the spice to it which Indian users might consider cool.

On the other hand my friend said Techmasti sounds like a pakistani site.. :p

I guess Techcentral sounds much more formal and professional as compared to TechMasti as it sounds very casual..! So I would suggest 'TechCentral' as the right choice to go ahead with..!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom