.ooo (dot Triple Letter 'O') Shoots Up To 31K+ DN Registrati​ons Overnight​ & to #17

IT.com

anquest

Country flag
.ooo (dot Triple Letter 'O') Shoots Up To 31,000+ DN Registrations Overnight (from 277 Registrations) and to 'Rank' #17 (from Rank #251 Yesterday)

( The .ooo 'Registry' is owned/operated by Indian e-commerce company Infibeam (headquartered in Ahmedabad) )

-----------------------------

Updated Stats (as of 3:30 pm, I.S.T., Friday, October 24th, 2014) >>

nTLDstats.com/tld excerpts:
New gTLD
Registry
Backend
Signed
Domains
% Share
NA
.ooo
INFIBEAM INCORPORATION LIMITED
Verisign, Inc.
1.07%

---------------------------

Previous Stats:

GOOGLE'S Second New TLD to reach 'General Availability' -- .SOY (Spanish for ‘I Am’ | (ALSO: The English and other language meanings) ) -- Crosses 900 DN Registrations, Reaches #229

#231 .DESI Reaches 933 DN Registrations

#250 .SHIKSHA Reaches 340 Registrations

#251 .OOO -- ( Triple Letter ‘O’ | ( The .ooo 'Registry' is owned/operated by Indian e-commerce company Infibeam (headquartered in Ahmedabad) ) ) -- Reaches 277 Registrations

#266 . (xn--i1b6b1a6a2e) ( Hindi version/equivalent of/for .ORG ) is at 109 Registrations

------------------------------------

[ See More (including the statistics for All 426 New TLDs currently in the table) at: nTLDstats.com/tld ]

Re: .ooo (dot Triple Letter 'O') Shoots Up To 31K+ DN Registrati​ons Overnight​ & to

29,000 of .ooo are simply reserved premiums so not real figures.

Re: .ooo (dot Triple Letter 'O') Shoots Up To 31K+ DN Registrati​ons Overnight​ & to

Nice - i have dotOOO.com

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom