Only 3 letter premium domains wanted

IT.com

domainpundit

Country flag
I am looking for three letter domains not containing j,q,u,v,w,x,y,z letters. Looking for only .in domains.

Please note that i am not an end user, so please dont send if you are looking for huge amount of prices thinking I am an end user.

I will review the domains i received and will answer you back by 2nd August. I request your kind help by not sending any other domains apart from three letter domains.

Yes , every one will have a budget , i am not an exception in budget side ..that too in recession times ...extra and triple premium domains also accepted but it should be near to reseller prices..

Thanks for the guys who sent PM to me , i am reviewing the domains and will respond to all at the earliest...If anybody further interested , keep sending the domains for another few days through PM.

Thanks every one who tried to contact me , i grabbed few domains too.. Still looking for good LLL.in domains .

Please post..

thanks for all who sent the PM , I purchased few nice LLL.in domains through this thread. At present i am not looking for LLL.in domains any more.

I will post again , if in case i am interested later time.

thanks

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom