Online scams

IT.com

marsh

Have you ever come across websites that talk of providing all kinds of online jobs but at a fee? Have you ever tried to imagine how many people they have managed to fleece before? Some of these sites even seem very established and organized. I could be wrong either way. Does anyone have a good experience here?

I wouldn't know. I learned a long time ago that you don't pay to find or get work. I'm a little too long in the tooth to be suckered into something like that.

You should never pay prior to getting a service or job. If they were genuine, why shouldn't they give you the job then deduct it from your first pay? I wouldn't ever come back to such a website.

That makes total sense, Ritchie. If I were to start a website like that one, I would know that people are wary of scams and I would get them the job first, then get my payment after. I would get so many people flocking to my site.

That makes total sense, Ritchie. If I were to start a website like that one, I would know that people are wary of scams and I would get them the job first, then get my payment after. I would get so many people flocking to my site.
The issue here is as much you may have a lot of people flocking in to ask for jobs, there should be a criteria of only selecting the best. You do not want to have a lot of people who are not diligent or industrious.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom