One Domain Name Can Change Everything

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Choosing a Domain Name
It’s been 20 years since I registered my first domain name. Over these 20 years, I have been involved in more than $50 Million in transactions, managed one of the industry’s leading brokerage houses, and worked with founders, venture capital companies, billionaires, Silicon Valley stars, celebrities, artists and more — all in the hunt for the perfect domain name.

The results have not always been successful. Although many deals were executed, some are still in discussion, some are tied up in estate issues, some failed, and others, well, we’re still trying to find the ghost behind the domain. After all, this is the Internet and some people don’t want to be found.

But there is one thing all clients have in common once they use their first great domain. It’s not the size of their wallet or the confidence they hold. It’s a feeling of owning an asset that provides value to every piece of their company model. A value measured in both time and money. Once they see this ROI in time they are sold on premium domains forever.

Read this wonderful and very informative article here

Indeed, The results may not always be successful.For that is the nature of the business, and is prone to stumble across shady people.A domain name It’s certainly an asset that provides value to a company model body. A value measured in both time and money.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom